Thursday, 24 March 2011

Gift wrapped

Well what a lovely day it's been here today...not that Iv'e seen much of it because I was working, the shopping, then doctors for 'dizzy tablets'...then cooking tea and tidying the garden...busy day! Thank goodness I found time to wind down when Keiran went to bed and make a couple of cards! I've made a lovely one for a friend's Daughter's 3rd Birthday, and this one...

The very cute stamp is LOTV's Gift Wrapped which I have, as usual, coloured with Promarkers. Then only reason I cut it out is because I dropped a pen and marked the top of the white space above the image! Anyway, I rather like it cut out! I cut out the circles with my Nesties, embossed the pink one with Swiss Dots. I threaded the silver ribbon round the blue circle and mounted it all onto a sheet of Pink Petticoat paper from the stack that was free in one of the magazines last month. I finished with the new spotty Card Candi and a bow tied on my new Joy bow tying gadget! Oh and there's a little glitter on the butterfly wings.

Hope you like this one...I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Dieing to Punch it out

Thanks for looking,
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. love the ribbon through the nestie holes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts