Monday, 21 March 2011

Mum & Dad's Anniversary card

Good afternoon all!
I hope no-one is suffering from Monday blues? I'm feeling pretty happy with myself today! I've spent the morning sorting out all my fabulous buys from Harrogate yesterday, I have added my Promarkers to my list, (only got 60 more to collect!), and I have made an Anniversary card for my Mum & Dad for tomorrow using some of my new bits!
I have used the offset circle from Marianne Creatables, and the inner is also from the same set. The Butterflies are from Joy and are part of a set of 3. I added gems for 'bling' and stamped my circle sentiment with an LOTV stamp. The 'Mum & Dad is stamped using an Encore silver stamp pad, though I think I should have done it in black, in hindsight.

Still, I'm happy with the overall result, and Mum & Dad will love it, which is the main thing!

I was going to enter this into the White on White challenge at Ladybug Crafts, but it finished at 9am today! ( So I am entering into the following challenges instead...
Charisma Cardz Challenges - To Die For
One Stop Craft Challenge - Diamonds are...
Wild Orchid Challenge - Dieing to Punch it out

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think...I value all feedback!
Lizy x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! this card is so beautiful!!! great work you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooooooooooo Lizzy...you can't be late...your card is too stunning!!!!! I absolutely LOVE your card...the offset circle is flab...I'm gonna have to check it out and possibly treat myself. Your mom and dad will love their card. Thanks for trying to join in the fun at LCI this week. I hope you'll enter this weeks challenge and in the meantime I'll have a word with the big chief and see if we can move the deadline to a more reasonable time!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Lizzy!!! Glad you made it over to my blog this morning and I hope you'll join in this weeks challenge...remember 9am Monday lol unless I've changed the rules! BFF's are my latest release and you can find them in my store www.ladybugcraftsink.co.uk (click on stamps then BFF's) They are just so cute and I'm looking to increase the sets in the next couple of months.

    Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad...bet they LOVED the card!

    BTW...I tried looking for the Marianne offset circle dies but couldn't find any. Do you know who sells them online? Thanks xxx

    ps I'd LOVE you to be a stalker I mean follower lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Lizy, another die on my wish list!!!! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card very simple but stunning. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts