Tuesday, 31 May 2011

A really Girly card!

Good evening all!
I have decided to make a proper girly card today......I love making them but I don't make very many because they require alot of time and thought I sometimes I just don't have time! Anyway, here it is......

The image is LoTV - Garden of Wishes and she is coloured with Promarkers, as usual! I have added Butterfly Trails glitter to her wings and the star. I have used DP from a dutch paper stack, a couple of random embossing folders from my collection, and the offset circle from Marianne Creatables, which I have dusted with purple chalk. The ribbon and the feathers are from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I am entering my card into the following challenges......
Wild Orchid Challenge -Embossed Layers
Simply Stampin' - Floral Frenzy
LoTV - I Believe in Fairies
A Spoonfull Of Sugar - Flower Power
CES challenges - Embossing

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment......I love reading them!
Lizy x

4 comments:

  1. Very girly - and just as pretty as can be! Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed layers and colours. The flowers look lovely. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Simply Stampin Challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, thank you for joining us this week at Lili of the Valley, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts