Saturday, 26 February 2011
My first twisted easel card!
Well here's my first ever twisted easel card that I made for my best friend Sarah to welcome her new beautiful baby daughter, Rhona Mavis. The stamp is from Little Claire Designs which I bought from the show at the NEC last year. I knew Sarah had chosen giraffes and yellow and grean for her nursery so the card had to match! I got the daffodils from the Hobbycraft wedding range and printed the greeting before die-cutting it with the smallest circle from my nesties circles lge set. The gorgeous ribbon is from my local Habiknit store. Sarah and Richard loved the card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
Gorgeous - love the design and I'm sure your friend will love it too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the first Little Claire challenge.
Helen x
This is a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Little Claire for the first challenge.