Thursday 25 August 2011

Secret Birthday gift

Hey all!
I have an unusual card to show you this evening! I have made a 'gift card!'


I have made the whole card out of the Love Letters 8x8 paper stack. I got the template for the flower from one of the magazines recently, though I'm sorry that I can't remember which. I photocopied the background paper and used it as the insert to brighten the inside of the card too. The sentiment circle is Craftwork Cards and hung on a ribbon inside the flower is a pair of earrings! The thing I like about this card is that the card is still attractive, even when the earrings have been removed! :)
I am entering this into 2 challenges......
Thanks for looking!
Lizy x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, Pretty card, love the idea of the gift being hidden, great one, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nifty idea Lizy, although we've lost the white space with your pretty paper.
    This card certainly is a mover!
    Thank again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, despite no white space, Lizy
    The centre of the flower moves too
    Double bubble LOL

    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift card, such a pretty choice of papers and a very clever idea with the earrings! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is super original and beautiful, the detail is wonderful for gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy, what a gorgeous card. I love the papers and your flower gift holder is such a brilliant idea. As you say even when the gift is removed it will still be a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy! What a great idea for a gift card, I love the flower!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts