Monday 14 November 2011

Golfing on thin Ice!

 Happy Monday Morning everyone!
I'm here with my DT card for this fortnight's Ooh La La challenge which is
BINGO!
And here is my card......



I found the template for this card here, plus a stunning card made with the template!
Anyway, back to my card! The image and patterned paper is from Ooh La La's most recent CD-ROM - Festive Funnies. The artwork is by the very talented Doug Laird and the CD-ROM is totally full of fun Christmas images, as well as some cute ones! 
I glittered the snow, made some background snowflake paper using Wild Rose Studio stamps and white ink. I finished with a couple of Marianne trees, Card Candi and some ribbon from my stash. I have used the middle row of the grid to create my card......Ribbon, Diecut, Sparkle.
Challenges
Cards For Men - It's Nearly Christmas
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy
Craft Your Passion - Let It Snow
Hope you like it! :)
Lizy x


2 comments:

  1. So cute, lovely design too, thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz challenges.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pop out card:) Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passions Challenges for our Let it Snow Challenge:) Good Luck and have a great weekend!!

    Melissa
    expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts