Monday 5 December 2011

Tinsel Bear

Good morning all!
Well today's the day! I'm off to have a week with my Brother, Sis-in-Law, gorgeous Nephew and parents down in London! We're celebrating Christmas tomorrow as we can't all be together on the big day! 
But before I go, I have a couple of cards to blog.....And don't worry......I still have a few to blog during the week! Well family need Christmas cards lol!
Here is the first one, for my Bro & Sis-in-Law

Lili of The Valley image, Promarkers, tinsel like glitter, Papermania-Joyeux Noel papers.
Challenges - 
Ta for looking! :)
Lizy x

4 comments:

  1. Oww, love this card. Great image and background paper and that glitter is fabby.

    Thanks for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy and I love the paper. Have fun with your family and thanks for joining in with this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and tinsel on the cute bear.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby card and I love the gliitery tinsel!! thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts