Sunday 2 September 2012

Less Is More - Colour Challenge

Good afternoon!
Ooooh I'm late with my Less Is More card this week...I made it, along with a few others, at Jen's last night, but forgot to bring them home so Jen has kindly sent me some photos so I can still blog them! Ta hun!
So here is my 
BROWN & PINK
card for this week's challenge :)
The flower is a Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers in pink shimmery card, which I sprayed with water and scrunched to create some texture. I edged the flowers with a pink pen. I finished my flower with a brown glittery brad and mounted it onto an embossed piece of brown shimmery card. 
Ta for popping by....hopefully more next week! :)
Lizy x

13 comments:

  1. simplicity really works well! love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing - love that flower

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love that simple layout, and the flower is fantastic!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty card Lizy. Love that flower.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful pink bloom on this pretty CAS card! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty lizy.gorgeous colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just lovely, what a gorgeous flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Lizy
    Really striking
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great flower, FAB card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lizy and I love that flower too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, I love that huge flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. De naamgeving "Less Is More - Colour Challenge" is passend uitgekozen voor het vraagstuk over sporten en vermageren.
    Ik moet zeggen dat ik je essay voorts ook prettig heb doorgewerkt
    Here is my blog post : eiwitdieet schema

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts