Tuesday 3 September 2013

Get well soon Shelli!

Morning!
Some of you may have heard that Shelli from Stampin' Up! had a nasty riding accident last week, (you can read the full story and leave get well messages here), and she has got a long road to recovery ahead of her. I also know she is going to have the most Stampin' Up! get well cards sent to one person ever! Maybe it should be entered into the Guinness Book of World Records?!

Anyway, I too have made a card to send to wish her well and here it is...


This is made using all colours from the Subtles colour collection. Papers, ribbons and inks. 


I have gone for my first effort at a 'shabby chic' style card...not sure if it passes...what do you think? I sanded the edges of all the paper elements and used Core'dinations cardstock for the butterflies.


I added an Antique Brad as a finishing touch. Overall I think it's certainly a pretty card, if not quite Shabby Chic!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Core'dinations
Designer Series Paper - Subtles (Soft Sky)
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Oh, Hello
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder
Ribbon - Chevron, Stitched Grosgrain (Blushing Bride)
Dies - Ovals Collection Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Other - Antique Brads

If you would like to purchase anything I have used here, or would like to know more about the gorgeous products, please do contact me, I am more than happy to help!

Challenges
Card Sketch 56

Well, Keiran is back at school today, in Year 1! He's very excited...I'm sure he'll have a great day!
Hope your little ones settle in well too :)



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lizy. Love the soft colours. I think I'm not very good at shabby chic!

    I hadn't heard about Shelli's accident. I'll pop over and leave a message and maybe get time to make a card tomorrow.

    Hope Keiran had a great day. Our schools are much earlier up here. Poppy went back to school on the 13th of August in Perthshire and Aberdeenshire went back a week later.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet, simple and adorable. I love the colors and the layout of this card. Your papers are perfect.

    Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week! Hope to see you again soon!! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog look, Lizy! And this is such a pretty card for Shelli! I'm sure she will appreciate it as well as the good wishes that accompany it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet colour combo for your card Lizy. So glad you could joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely papers, colours and thing with wings, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the layout. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts