Thursday 23 April 2015

For The New Two

Hello all!
It's time for our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week we have a fab sketch!


I was a little thrown when I first saw it, but then I decided I actually quite like it!

So here is what I made...

Sorry about the photo...it was so hard to photograph the white on white....the sun has been too bright (not that I'm complaining!)


I heat embossed the sentiment, from For The New Two, with Gold Stampin' Emboss, ant the flowers are from Petal Potpourri and are stamped in Gold Encore ink. A very simply made card, but very elegant!

We're looking forward to seeing your creations!

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with Keiran's 7th Birthday card....where have the 7 years gone??


3 comments:

  1. Loving your interpretation of this week's sketch and I too had problems with the photography of my mainly white card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch. I love the stamp and punch combo. It's one of my favorites xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely elegant simplicity here, Lizy! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts