Sunday 14 August 2016

Love these notebooks....lots!

Hi everyone!
Today I've got a set of 4 cute little notebooks to show you, made using my favourite ever hostess stamp set! I hope you're not fed up of seeing me use this set yet!

I also used a couple of other stamps to create backgrounds, like Gorgeous Grunge, Awesomely Artistic and Botanical Blooms. Here are each of the notebooks individually...




I also added little bits of retired ribbon around the spiral binding. I really enjoyed making these, and I already sold 3 out of the four...best get making some more! 

Have a fab day and see you soon :)



2 comments:

  1. Looking good too, well done on selling most of them already too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute and just right for lots of little girls xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts