Sunday 17 July 2011

Just a note to say......

Good morning again LIMettes! 
I have just made another card for this week's Less Is More Circles challenge as I had a flash of inspiration! I never seem to use any of my gorgeous paper stacks and, whilst commenting on the other wonderful entries last night, I noticed a few ladies had, so I decided I should maybe try it too! And here is my card......

The DP's are Sweet Owl from First Edition (the 8x8 pad) and the sentiment is Papermania. That simple! :)
Hope you like it!
Right, off to work again! On a rainy day like today, and while Keiran is at his Dad's, I would love nothing more than a craft day! Oh well.......
TTFN
Lizy x

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy
    I think our minds are constantly in 'card design mode'
    I find I hardly use dp anymore either

    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Lizy, sorry you haven't got more crafting time... work just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Lizy, beautiful CAS card, i love the colours and the owl is so sweet.Good job.
    Have a nice week and a hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So brave to use some of your papers! This card is lovely. Just sent you an email and then followed it over and made the connection sorry. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bp and owl, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and the DP is lovely ! Love that cute owl too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab card from you. Don't you hate it when real life interferes with crafting!?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lizy. Great colours and sweet little owl :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your LIM cards Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lizy, love both your LiM cards - but this is my fav (so far, sure you will do more!). The free LoTV image on my blog is one of a pack of pre-printed images (not the stamps) from this months Papercraft Inspirations. Not a mag I normally buy, only got it for the freebie! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Lizy, great use of your papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a creative, sweet and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This DP is perfect for the challenge Lizy and I think it's lovely with the little owl. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts