Monday 25 July 2011

Ooh La La DT card

Hey all!
Well what a weekend I've had! I was at a wedding on Saturday and it was fabulous! The bride, Nikki, looked totally stunning and the venue (Holiday Inn, Bolton) was a lovely setting for it. The weather was great too! SO as a result, I forgot to post this with my DT card for our challenge at Ooh La La Creations this week, which is




As you can see, it is a waterfall card, made with a template and images from Ooh La La Creations Shoes In Bloom CD-ROM. There are some fab tutorials on how to make these on YouTube!
Hope you like it and can't wait to see your entries! :)
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing project Lizy and beautifully made. I must have a closer look at these waterfall cards! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts