Friday 23 September 2011

Santa

Hello again!
Yay! I managed to get some more crafting in this evening! These are some cards I have been working on all week for my packs of Christmas cards for the market this year. As requested by Lady and Diva LIM at Less Is More, I have posted them all separately to help with the 1000 entry challenge! I don't think we'll make it now, but this should take us to almost 750!
The stamp is Kars, coloured with Promarkers, mounted on Promarker coloured backing card. Sentiment is from the free OneFourZero set in this week's Simply Cards and Papercraft.
Off to post the other 4!
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. He is really cute Lizy!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute santa Lizy!
    No we won;t make it but what an amazing amount of entries!
    We are so chuffed
    Thank you so very much
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts