Monday 10 October 2011

Christmas Heart - Less Is More

Hi again LIMettes!
I have another heart card to enter into the Less Is More Challenge this week......

Now this was Jen's idea so I have to give her credit, but I did all the designing and crafting lol! I cut a heart mask with a Nestabilities die then used a new set of Wild Rose Studio snowflake stamps and stamped them in Embossing ink, which I then sprinkled with Personal Impressions Pastel Lilac embossing powder. The sentiment is from my Kanban Autumn Silhouettes set and embossed the same way. I finished with 3 purple gems.
Hope you like it! :)
Lizy x

14 comments:

  1. It looks like Mandi's idea too Lizy!
    It has turned out beautifully, those snowflakes look tremendous within the heart shape!
    Great job!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, your snowflake heart is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Lizy,love what you have done with the heart.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous Lizy! I love the way the heart is slanted so that the sentiment tucks into the space. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally gorgeous Lizy, well done, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! LOVE that color.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh a Christmas heart - fab idea. Love the base card colour.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizy
    Fabby card ...great idea....hugs sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lizy just beautiful love purple and white combo, well done, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb card Lizy
    Love the card base colour
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a wonderful stamp - I never seen it before! lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I love this card, it is so pretty. Love Claire x PS I just became a follower xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts