Monday 3 October 2011

With Sympathy

Good morning all!
It feels ages since I've been on here, but in fact it's only a day or so! I've been working and at a market all weekend so that's probably why! 
I'm hoping for a more productive week this week as far as Christmas cards go......Keiran is well on the mend now, so hopefully things will get back to normal very soon! Thank you to all who have been kind enough to wish him well......it means alot :)

Ok, here is my DT card for our challenge at Ooh La La this fortnight, which is
SYMPATHY
Now I don't know about you all but I really struggle with these cards.......I never feel it appropriate to add lots of embellishments, so I never really know what to do with them! 
I have used a sheet from the Carnival Of Colour cd and added some ribbon, Card Candi and a printed sentiment. I do wonder if it's too simple, but then I don't want to overdo it! Oh well, more practice needed methinks! 
It is my turn to pick our top 3 this week so I am looking forward to seeing lots of inspiration in all your cards!
Lizy x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts