Wednesday 7 November 2012

A Crossword Birthday

Good evening all!
I hope you're well? I have had a very busy couple of days making some commission cards for tomorrow, and getting ready for a special charity lunch where I will have my cards on sale...I'm hoping for a good day! :)
So here is one of my cards for now...

The requirements were newspapers and crosswords...ard to make into a female card! Hope the flowers do the trick. The images are from Google and the flowers are from Wild Orchid. I distressed the edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink. The background paper was some freebie from my stash, as is the lace.

Challenges
I Spy Sketches - #40
My Mum's Craft Shop - Sentiments
The Crafty Pad - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie - Distress Your Cards

Right...off to pack the car ready for tomorrow! :)
Night!
Lizy x

7 comments:

  1. Clever use of the crossword for the weaving! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you are one busy card maker! Hope your charity event goes well. Thanks for playing along with us at iSpy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Lizy, what a great idea. I hope your charity lunch goes well. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great card, love the design, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's craft shop, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is COOL! Love how you have used the crossword, what a neat idea! Thank you for linking up and playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge : ) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab different card Lizy !! So glad you could play along with us at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card xxx love that crossword effect xx thanks for playing with us at MMCS xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts