Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Cheer

Hello again :)
Well, we got our snow at last! Unfortunately, it only lasted about an hour, and now we're back to freezing rain...oh well...I was excited for a little while!

So I have had an awful lot of cards on order this last month or so, including an order for 15 cards for a regular customer who comes to me every year! Here is one of the designs I have made for four of his 8x8in cards...


I coloured this gorgeous stamp (Christmas Cheer by Papermania) before stamping with my Stampin' Up! markers in Real Red, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake, though I only used Crumb Cake under the gold glitter. If you think it sounds like it's too time consuming, it really isn't! It only took about 9 minuted to colour and stamp...it takes me much longer to colour an image I can tell you! Though I must admit, I did actually stamp it 3 times before I got these four...once on the wrong card, once I didn't like the colours, and once I stamped off the edge of the card lol! 
I finished with some gems from my stash.

And here is proof it doesn't take that long...
All four that I made, each personalised.

Challenges

That's all from me tonight, but don't forget, I'd be very happy to order any Stampin' Up! products for you, including these wonderful markers! Feel free to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Thanks for popping by!


21 comments:

  1. These look great Lizy!
    That colouring of the stamps does take time, so well done!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection of christmas cards and I love that bauble stamp.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are having fun making alberts cards ... love this stamp

    Me xx

    P.S Thanks for joining us this week
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful. How very patient of you to ink each time - but was it every worth it :o) Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card--and so festive! LOVE the gorgeous stamp and your coloring is superb! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean layout of this design. It's a perfect and beautiful Christmas design.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and clean card as I like. Uncluttered style. Sensible choice of colours. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely Lizy, very elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. Love the stamped image and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Fab images and stunning design. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous and stylish lizy.i love the stunning stamp ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look fabulous Lizy, great that you personalized them all too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I am sure your customer was very pleased with these. I have the same stamp (thanks for reminding me what it is called!) and I love it too. Very stylish design, perfect for our challenge at 52 CCT - thanks for joining us

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous set of personalised Christmas cards Lizy, your customer and the recipients will love them! Beautiful image and very classy design! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colouring of that stamp - it's such a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo....so very pretty. Love how you colored the stamp, it's so worth the results! Thanks for playing along at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous, lovely colours, beautifully crafted.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lizy, Ah these are lovely, what great creations, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, a fabulous clean and simple design! Thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma girls this week, hope you have a very Merry Christmas :o)
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what fab cards love the design :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

    Hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow fabulous image .. gorgeous cards
    Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts