Tuesday 29 October 2013

Transformed notebooks

Hello!
I have a few school fairs coming up in the next couple of months so I have decided to branch out a little in items for my stall. Not everyone wants/needs cards, so I feel it's time I offered something else...see what you think of these...


I found these lovely little pads in Wilkinsons and just knew they were ripe for transformation! And the best thing? They only took about half an hour for all 3! So I am now experimenting with bigger ones, which I will show when they are done :)

Supplies
Cardstock - Naturals White, Whisper White
Stamps - Motorcycle (from MDS), Simply Stars, Express Yourself, Summer Silhouettes, Morning Post
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo
Other - Season of Style Washi, This 'n That Washi

If you would like to purchase any of these products, or anything else for that matter, you can do so using the link in my sidebar. 

I hope the storm didn't cause too much damage where you are yesterday. We were lucky to have the winds bypass us in Bolton...just a lot of rain. 

Have a lovely Tuesday...see you tomorrow!




3 comments:

  1. I should think these will sell out in no time Lizy! I love the designs of these and how different each one is. They'd make great stocking fillers too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant idea :) I am sure everyone will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunning lizy.gorgeous gift idea :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts