I have a card that is a little bit different today, in that I have tried a technique I haven't used before.
I used a watercolour 'wash' for the background by simply using Garden Green ink and Aqua Painters. As the pens hold the water in them they are great for creating this effect as they let a fair bit of water through the brush. Once the panel had dried I embossed it using the Stripes EF and the sanded it using a sanding block.
The stamped panel is from Best of Sale-a-Bration and I coloured the stamp up with Garden Green, Summer Starfruit and Smoky Slate before stamping and cutting out. The strip of DSP is Summer Starfruit and I finished with some Smoky Slaky Chevron ribbon and Whisper White baker's twine.
I am entering my card into the following challenges...