Thursday 5 February 2015

Die cut thanks!

Good morning!
Today is a new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and we have a really lovely summery colour combo for you!


Isn't it yummy?? 
I've been experimenting with coloured card blanks lately, so I decided to go for a Pink Pirouette base, onto which I stamped one of the flowers from Petal Potpourri in Sahara Sand. I created my frame using the Decorative Label Punch, and added my die cut word from the Crazy About You Bundle. I chopped the 'S' off and added 'you' from the bundle's stamp set.


I finished by popping the frame up on Dimensionals and added a few Sahara Sand Candy Dots.


I really love these word dies...I can see me getting lots of use out of them!

We're looking forward to seeing your CAS creations...go get crafting and link them up! :)

It's my birthday today...and quite a big one too...I have no idea what I will be doing as Mike is in charge! I hope you all have a lovely day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lizy! Enjoyed reading your post and hope you have a memorable day - no pressure on Mike then! I too love all these sentiment dies that are around at the moment and love how you've used it on this week's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lizy, big, big, big congrats on your birthday!!! Hope your hubby spoiled you a lot and that you enjoyed the day and had lots of cake!!!! I hope the coming year will be a very special one!!

    I love your beautiful card!!! The soft pink is so beautiful and I love the stamping on the base!! The word dies are really stunning and I love them, too!! The frame looks beautiful!! Lovely card, Lizy!!

    Have a lovely Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts