Thursday 26 February 2015

Sweet Baby

Good morning!
It's our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week, and it's a sketch...


Isn't it a fabby sketch? I decided to add to my stock of new baby cards....


I used my favourite baby set, Sweetest Gift. I stamped the sentiment onto the Vellum Cardstock in Baked Brown Sugar, and coloured the letters to match the lovely Lullaby DSP.


I added the circle sentiment which I heat embossed in Clear Stampin' Emboss after I cut it out, to give it a little shine. The Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon and pearls gave a lovely finishing touch, don't you think??

What will you make for your entry? Remember to keep it CAS and follow the sketch...we can't wait to see! :)


3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the stamping on the vellum! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ever think to use vellum. It looks terrific here with the patterned paper showing through behind the sentiment and pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts