Thursday 25 June 2015

A card for Confirmation

Good afternoon!
Wow this summer is really flying by...not that we've had too much brilliant weather up in Bolton! Today it's my final week at CAS-Colours and Sketches as challenge designer for June, and we have a sketch. Some of my lovely followers may recognise this sketch from a card I made a few weeks ago, and I liked it so much I decided to use it again!



So here is my very CAS card...


I got this wonderful new stamp set (along with a 'few' others!) as part of my order from the brand new Annual Catalogue. It is All God's Grace, and along with this gorgeous cross, there are lots of sentiments, such as Confirmation, Baptism and Christening, as well as with some lovely verses!

Here is a close up of the cross...

and the sentiment...

I stamped the cross in Blushing Bride and the sentiment in Smoky Slate.

Thank you for playing along with my challenges this month...I look forward to seeing how you've used my sketch!

Have a lovely Thursday!






6 comments:

  1. So pretty Lizy and such a soft gentle colour scheme. Just perfect for a confirmation. Thanks for a great set of colours and sketches this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft colours and plethora of white space have created such a sense of serenity, it's perfect for a confirmation card. So lovely! Thanks for your colours and sketches and for letting me tag along as Guest Designer. It's been a privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and gorgeous I just love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch for us this week Lizy and unusual to see a Confirmation card.colours and sketch go beautifully together
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the sweet daintiness of this card with the touches of soft pink and the pearl. You've created some super challenges for us this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have really enjoyed working with your colours and sketches this month Lizy. Lovely card; perfect for the occasion and I love that shade of pink! Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts