Monday 15 June 2015

Biker Birthday!

Good evening everyone!
I'm here to share a 50th Birthday card I made for one of Mike's biker buddies...

I used Gorgeous Grunge for the background squares and an old magazine freebie motorbike stamp, perfect for a biker!


The numbers are made using air dry clay and I finished with a sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday.

I'm entering this into the challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch

I hope to be back soon with some makes from my new stash...when I get time to play!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lizy! Great take on the sketch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a motorcycle lover!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts