Saturday 1 August 2015

Thank you and goodbye to a special stamper :(

Good morning everyone.
I'm sorry I haven't been around over the last 10 days or so....I am going through an incredibly difficult time at the moment, and I'm not crafting or functioning well in general at the moment.

This morning, however, I decided to distract myself a little by blogging a card I made a few weeks ago that I designed as thank you cards to my customers for placing orders with me...


I used the gorgeous Watercolor Wings for this, along with one of the lovely Fun Frames embossing folders.

I would also like to dedicate this card to my Stampin' Up! 'Mum', Vicky, who has sadly left SU! to concentrate on her family and other things. I would like to thank her for introducing me to Stampin' Up!, and to a beautiful CAS style of crafting. I will miss you and your anecdotes Vicky. I hope you keep well and can return to SU! one day xx


3 comments:

  1. Dear Lizy sorry to hear you aren't feeling your best right now so wanted to wish you well x and to say what an absolutely beautiful card that is x I too shall miss Vicjy and have posted a thank you on her site but your card has made me realise I perhaps should have made one too ! Yours is fabulous and very very fitting x very best wishes Han and hope you feel more like things very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time right now. You know where I am if you want or need someone to talk to. It still doesn't seem real that Vicky has left, I'll miss her so much, but the card you've dedicated in her honor is beautiful.
    Gentle hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lizy, the vellum looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts