Saturday 22 August 2015

Timeless Elegance...

Good morning LIMettes! It's been a long while since I have been up and raring to craft at this time on a Saturday, but here I am!

This week's challenge at Less Is More is a sketch...


So here I how I used it...

I used the gorgeous Timeless Elegance DSP for the top half of my card and teamed it with the beautiful and elegant Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim...isn't it lovely?? I finished with a Designer Vintage Faceted Button and some Silver Baker's Twine. The sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday.

I'm off to my parents' today...hope you have a lovely weekend planned!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely make, very classy

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Lizy
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button bling! wonderful DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, black and mint lace together looks so pretty! That DSP is beautiful. Great use of the sketch Lizy and so happy to have you back again :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Lizy, the lacy effect is lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YUMMY Lizy, your DP is so elegant and classy then teamed with the mint panel and crystal button ... simply swooning here!
    Great to see you joining the sketch challenge this week and thanks so much for sharing.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizy what a fab colour combi and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts