Thursday 24 September 2015

One last DT card...

Good morning! I'm here with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week it's a sketch...


My card started using a flower I had left over from a couple of commission cards I made this week...


The large flower is from Petal Potpourri and is stamped in Hello Honey. I then added a Rich Razzelberry Papillon Potpourri butterfly and a Bermuda Bay Petite Petal. 


The leaves are punch from Pear Pizazz card using the Bird Builder punch. I finished with a sentiment from Endless Birthday Wishes. As it is a photopolymer stamp it's easy to get it perfectly placed on the card!

I am sad to say that this is my last challenge for CAS...I have a lot to concentrate on in my life so I am taking my leave...I will miss it lots but I am still going to be around! I look forward to seeing what you create with my last sketch!
Happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Going out with a bang Lizy! Stunning card, you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension you've given the flowers and the butterfly. It's a fantastic card! Thanks so much for being a fabby designer for the CC&S team. I'll miss your artwork! Please don't be a stranger, and join in when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts