Saturday 12 December 2015

A little light....

Hello again everyone!
As promised, here is another one of my wooden peg tealight holders.


I used some retired Washi Tape for this project, along with Burlap Trim, Gold Cording, and some Crochet Trim. 


This was actually the first one of these I made, and the reason I made so many more of them! I left the inside blank this time and focussed on the outer.


Doesn't it look pretty?? I can't tell you how well these sold at my craft fair the other week. I made 5 altogether, all different, and they created so much interest that not only did they sell quickly, but customers were finding it difficult to choose between them! 

I hope I have offered you some inspiration today...I'll be back with the last one soon (I only photographed 3 of them!)

Have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts