Friday 5 February 2016

Botanical Beauties

Hello again! 
Well, today is my birthday so I thought I would share a birthday card with you today :) I've used a wonderful new set of dies for this card, along with a free stamp. Yes you heard right...FREE


These are the Botanical Builder Framelits...aren't they fabulous?! There is so much potential for these! :) I cut the flowers out from Daffodil Delight card and inked them with Pumpkin Pie ink and a Sponge Dauber. The leaves are Always Artichoke and I used the matching stamp set, Botanical Blooms, to stamp the veins on them.


Now remember me mentioning the free stamp? Well the sentiment is from that set, which is Sky Is The Limit. I love how the sentiment makes it useful for girly cards as well as man cards! 

It's one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and you can get it free simply by placing an order of £45! For more details, click on the link over there on the right>>> 

This is what I used...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to place an order then please do click on the pictures above :)

Right I'm off for a day out...enjoy your crafting and see you soon!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizy, and have a very happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lizy happy birthday and hope you have had a brilliant day. Just love the colours with the sponging you have used with these. I have yet to add them to my batch of stamps/dies but seeing these - am putting them on my next list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday. Absolutely gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - flowers especially!
    Happy Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous make those flowers are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bealated birthday, Lizy - hope you had a lovely day!!!
    Your card is so beautiful!!! Love how you've done the colours of the flowers - absolutely wonderful!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts