Saturday 20 February 2016

Happy 30th!

Good morning!
Well what a horrid, windy, wet morning it is here in Bolton! So here is a pretty, spring like card to lift your spirits!


I have used the gorgeous free (yes...free!) Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack, layered onto Wisteria Wonder card to show off that lovely pattern. How do you get it free?? Well, see the end of my post and I'll tell you :)


The glittery numbers are created using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and the fab, and very popular, Large Number Framelits. I added the pretty flower die cut and built from the Botanical Builder Framelits. The large flower is just the same size as the one in the pattern on the vellum too! 

So how do you get the vellum stack free? Well quite simply, for every £45 you spend with me, you can choose any one of the Sale-A-Bration items, including this stunning vellum, for free! So if you spend £90 you can have 2 free items, etc! 

You can browse the catalogues by clicking the links over there on the right>>>>>>>>

Thanks for popping by today and I hope you get to make the most of this rubbish weather (by hiding in your craft room and crafting!!)



3 comments:

  1. A very pretty and delicate card, those numbers are on my wish list!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty pink flower, Lizy!!!! Lovely card!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts