Thursday 10 November 2016

New Stitched Framelits!!

Good afternoon to you!
How are you? Did any of my UK followers get snow on Wednesday? We didn't in Bolton, which is a shame because I love snow!

Oh well, moving on! Now that Halloween and Bonfire night are over I feel like I can really start my Christmas crafting, and to help I had a new delivery on Monday! You may have seen these being shown here and there....



If you haven't, let me explain. Stampin' Up! have released some brand new Framelits called Stitched Shapes and they are fantastic!! I couldn't wait to get in my craft room and have a play, so do you want to see?? Ok here you go....


Ok so as usual, I have to see just how coordinating these new Framelits are with the Layering Square Framelits and wow! They fit perfectly! 


I decided to dig out one of my forgotten stamp sets for this card. It's easy to get excited by new stuff but we mustn't forget our good old favourites too! The Poinsettia from Reason For The Season is heat embossed with the brand new Copper Stampin' Emboss and then I stamped over the top with the matching 'filler' stamps. The only thing is that that I forgot the ink wouldn't dry on the copper, so when I started to cut the flower out it all smudged! I thought it was a goner, but I got a baby wipe and gently wiped the ink off and it spread over the whole flower leaving it looking like this...love it! I filled the centre with Gold Stampin' Glitter. Isn't it all so shiny and pretty??

I hope to have more play time with my new Framelits soon so of course I will share what I make! 

If you would like to see more of the Framelits, check out this little video, or you can go direct to my shop to order them!


Thanks for popping by today and see you soon!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizy this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts