Tuesday 1 November 2016

Sparkly star!

Good morning!
Did you survive the trick or treaters last night? Did you have enough goodies to give out? I was out last night and Keiran was at cubs so we kind of gave Halloween a miss this year!

I realise that I haven't shared any of my makes from the Autumn/Winter catalogue recently, so now that Halloween is over and we can look forward to Christmas (after bonfire night of course!), here is one of the Christmas cards I made this weekend...


I used the Softly Falling embossing folder for the white panels, then the Starlight Thinlits to die cut the star out of Silver Glimmer paper.


The sentiment is from the co-ordinating Star Of Light stamp set and is stamped in Night Of Navy to match the card blank. The stamps and dies are available as a bundle for 10% off so why not get them together and save!

I used a very simple sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch to put my card together...I hope you like it :)


Happy All Saints Day!

You can order any of the items I used today by either contacting me, or clicking on my shop link over there on the right >>> Thank you!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizzy, less is more and looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this elegant card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and Elegant Lizy, not sure if you enter challenges but we have a Non-Traditional Christmas challenge over at Delicious Doodles this month, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts