Tuesday 31 January 2017

Lady in Red

Hello again!
So, as promised yesterday, here is another card, this time using the very elegant lady from Beautiful You...


For some reason, when I saw this elegant lady, it made me think of red and black, so I went with it! What do you think??


I have kept the card very simple and classic, which I think works perfectly for this stamp, don't you? Again, I used my new Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painters to colour her in.

Thanks for popping by today, and don't forget, if you would like any catalogues posting to you, free of charge (so you can drool all over them!) please just let me know.

See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizy, I love all 3 of these cards and can't wait to get mine, they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts