Wednesday 1 February 2017

Botanical Z-Fold Card

Good morning to you lovely crafty peeps!
I decided that today I should show you something other than just those lovely ladies from the last few days, so here is the card and gift box I made for my very good friend, Sharon, for her birthday early in January.


I used Botanical Builder Thinlits which I inked up with sponge daubers to give a more subtle coloured effect.


I went for a Z-Fold card as I think they have quite an impact, don't you? I like to leave the middle panel blank to write my message on, but you could decorate it too. 


I used several sentiment sets to complete the card and box, including Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Crazy about You, Endless Birthday Wishes, Hello You Thinlits and Large Number Thinlits. 

I have some exciting news for you today too! 

I am starting up my Stamper's Six club again! I will be posting full details in the next few days, but the basics are that you commit to ordering £25 of Stampin' Up! goodies from me per month, for 6 months, and in return you will not only get your products, but also a little gift from me! And the best bit?? You get to be the hostess once in that 6 month period and choose at least £15 of FREE products of your choice!

If you would be interested in joining, please just drop me an email at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Have a lovely day...I'm off to the gym now!






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous just gorgeous, love the colour combo and simplicity of this card and box. I bet Sharon loved it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts