Thursday 16 February 2017

An artist inspired card

Hello all!
Ok so recently I had a page pop up on my Facebook, suggesting I might like it. So I had a look! And boy was I inspired! So much so, I had a little play, and inspired by one of his paintings, I created this card....

I used some sponges and lots of Brights inks to basically swipe ink onto the card, building up and overlapping the colours to create the background. 


I then stamped and coloured my lady from Beautiful You, fussy cut her out, then popped her up on Dimensionals before adding the sentiment. In hindsight, I would have made my lady more vibrant in colour and perhaps used a different sentiment, but all in all, I love the effect I created!

Oh and please pop by the inspiring artists page to see his incredible work and see the work of art that inspired my card.


Thanks for popping by today and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts