Friday 5 April 2013

Exciting Stampin' Up! Colour News!!

Hello again!
Yesterday, we got some exciting news from Stampin' Up! and I couldn't wait to share!

There is going to be a colour refresh!! How exciting is this?? It does of course mean that your favourite colour could be on it's way out...so have a check at the chart below...

Stampin' Up colour refresh
As you can see, there are a few returning colours, a few new ones, and a few of the In Colours that are staying.
To be sure you don't miss out on your favourite colours, please do contact me so I can make sure you get what you need!

Watercolour pencils and Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Sadly, these items are going to be retired, so again, if you would like to order these before they are no longer available, please contact me as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out!

Another exciting thing is that the Small Curly Label Punch that was free in the the Sale-A-Bration catalogue is now for sale for just £11.50!

So if you would like me to order any of these items for you, please do contact me...don't miss out!

Right, off to work now!
Bye all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts