Monday 30 December 2013

A little set of Sale-a-Bration sneak peek cards!

Good morning! Is it a good Monday morning or are you back at work and wishing you weren't? I am back at work after having this weekend off, which I spent visiting my best friend Sarah and my parents....lovely!

Before I went I had a couple of hours in my craft room and I made these using all new Sale-a-Bration sneak peek freebies! There will be more info on this fab deal later this week!


I have used two of the lovely stamp sets, a new punch and just a few complimentary colours to create this set of cards. They are 10cm x 10cm square cards...aren't they cute? 


I used Banner Blast and See Ya Later stamp sets, and Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple and Pretty In Pink Stampin' Write markers. 


The little banners were punched out using the cute little banner punch.

I am entering my cards into the challenge at Less is More, using week 55 - punches or die cuts.

Do you have any plans for today? Apart from work, we may be catching up with another friend too! 
Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing!



4 comments:

  1. FAB selection of cards.

    Hope your day at work goes well and HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Lizy, I love those banners. I can't wait to order some of these new goodies! Now that my broadband seems to be more reliable I'm going to make a little list and place my order when I've got a couple of days off.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little set Lizy! Happy new year - have fun! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Lizy. I love the colour combos and great that they are little dinkies :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts