Monday 23 December 2013

Sweetest Gift

Good morning!
Are you all ready for the big day? I am just about! I have the food to get today and then apart from housework, I think I'm all done...yay!

So I have time now to show you a something...


This is the baby card I made for my friend who had a baby in November, but hadn't got round to blogging!


I made it using the new Circle Card Thinlits and a stamp from Sweetest Gift set. The Thinlits are brilliant! Such a quick easy way to make a spinner card! The papers are printed from MDS and the sentiment on the reverse was created on MDS too.

Circle card Thinlits Die   Sweetest Gift
click on the pictures to buy direct from my store

I hope you aren't too stressed with Christmas by now and hopefully I will be back tomorrow! Have a lovely day!



1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card. I love the basic colour scheme and the gorgeous shape. The image is adorable and the shape and shaped backing look great.
    She will absolutely adore this card!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts