Saturday 28 December 2013

We're back at Sketch Saturday!

Hello!
Did you have a good Christmas? I hope it was fun for you and not too stressful!

We are back at Sketch Saturday after a 2 week challenge and week have a new sketch for you!


So here is the card I made...


This is one of the sweet baby images from Lili Of The Valley and I have coloured it using Stampin' Write Markers and Aquapainters from Stampin' Up!


The paper and ribbon are also Stampin' Up!, though retired.

I look forward to seeing your creations, and don't forget to pop on over to the other DT members to see what they have created.

Bye for now!


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is precious Lizy. Such a sweet image and love your clean interpretation of the sketch. Happy New Year! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and a lovely simple layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby card Lizy. Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so gorgeous lizy.the sweet baby is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts