Saturday 9 May 2015

Leftovers for Dad!

Hello everyone!
As I type this I am all set for my Friday craft class, and I have another new lady to welcome to it! I can't wait!

This is one of the cards we made last night, using up a couple of leftover stars from the card I blogged on Thursday, which was also one of our class cards.


Can you spot the leftovers? Yup, the stars! I have a horrible habit of leaving useful bits on my desk with the intention of using them, then never get round to it, so I am trying to stop that by using them straight away! The stars were die cut using Stars Framelits and were added to the panel after I wrapped a piece of Chevron Ribbon around it.


The sentiment is another 'half/half'...the 'Happy' is from Celebrate today, and I created the banner by stamping onto a strip on card, then punching one end with the Bitty Banner punch, and the 'Father's Day' is from Crazy About You. Both are stamped in Chocolate Chip and I finished with a Choc Chip Candy Dot.

I am quite pleased how well I am getting on with my Father's Day bits...I have some notebooks to share later this week too!

Have a lovely Saturday, and I may be back tomorrow with the last of the 3 cards we made last night in class.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts