Thursday 7 May 2015

Stars for Dad!

Good afternoon!
Today I'm here with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this month it's Stef's turn to play hostess! She has started with this lovely colour combo...


I decided that this combination would make a great 'man card' so I used it for a Father's Day card...


I used stars because let's face it, all Dad's are stars aren't they?! I used Stars Framelits to cut the apertures in the top layer, then added different DSP's from the colour family paperstacks.


I then used one of the die cut stars and added a sentiment banner from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and finished with a Candy Dot.

This is a very cool colour combo...what will you do with it?



9 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card. Love how the star dies leave an impressed border round the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike Lizy, and I think your Fathers Day card is fab, yes, they are all stars and what a brilliant way to tell them
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card lizy.i really love your design and the stars are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers and colours you've used Lizy. Fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Father's Day card, Lizy, just perfect, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lizy! I need to use my stars framelits more and this is a great way to do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great CAS card . Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizy this is a fantastic Father's Day card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you've used the designer papers behind the cut out stars. It's a super Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts