Tuesday 5 May 2015

Pretty Papillon

Hello everyone! 
How was your bank holiday? I had a lovely time with my two favourite people...we visited Morecambe, played Game of Life, went to the skate park, watched a couple of movies...just brilliant! 

Today I'm showing a mini card I made using one retired embossing folder, a lovely butterfly and a favourite sentiment...

This delicate butterfly is stamped from Papillon Potpourri onto Vellum Cardstock, and punched using the Elegant Butterfly punch. 


The sentiment is part of a set of 'two part' sentiments, Petite Pairs. The inside says 'For everything you are to me'. Isn't that lovely??

Speaking of retired items, have you got the stamps, punches and accessories you wanted from the retiring list?? There are still tonnes of bargains to be had, with many items discounted by 80%!! Just click on the link below to find your bargains!
I have a couple of days off now, so I hope to get some serious crafting done! Have a lovely Tuesday!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the vellum butterfly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, this thank you card is absolutely stunning and looks so perfectly delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little thank you card. Great design. I have that embossing folder and I love it and won't part with it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizy, this is so beautiful and delicate! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts