Wednesday 9 May 2012

Another attempt at Yellow for Less is More!

Good evening!
And what a wet one it is, after such a promising start to the day! I managed to get my lawns cut before the rain came, thankfully, but I had to re-pot all my seedlings in the rain...oh well, it's done now! :)

Anyway, if you visited my blog on Saturday, you'll have seen my first go at a Yellow card for this week's Less Is More challenge, and you'll also have seen that I really wasn't happy with it! So here is another go, that I really am happy with! So much so that I might just do some more in different colours! :)

This is made using all stash remnants! I small piece of ribbon, just the right size, a 'blind' circle made into a rolled rose, and a swirl using Fanciful Flourish and a small piece of scrap yellow paper. Oh and the flower embossing folder that came free with my texture boutique 2 years ago! :) The seed beads are also from my stash. I have left the sentiment off as I find these cards sell well on my stall...good for every occasion! :)

Ok...might try some more crafting whilst the mojo is visiting! ;)
Lizy x


6 comments:

  1. Lovely elements Lizy!
    Your flourish looks superb!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Lizy - I can see just why you're so pleased with it. I love the yellow and it'll look gorgeous in lots of other colours too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is gorgeous love that flourish it looks so elegant, I have never entered this challenge but I have just finished a card to enter I have been so inspired by cards like this that I just had to jump in and have ago.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card lizy.really stylish :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Lizy - no wonder these sell like hot cakes on your stall. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card Lizy
    Great use of remnants
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts