Saturday 12 May 2012

Less Is More - Use 3 Stamps!

Oooh Saturday morning = Less is more Challenge! :) I hope I can do my entry more justice this week, as my mojo seems to have made a return this week!
So this week at Less Is More, the challenge is
Oh dear...
Now I think I got carried away with the snow...or maybe I was trying to create 'white space' on a black card lol!
Anyway, this was created using a Kanban Christmas set I have. Lots of masking too, which is something I don't do a lot of!

Anyway, off to work now! And it's sunny for a change...typical!
Byeee!
Lizy x

19 comments:

  1. Hi lizy
    Fabby card ... Enjoy your day
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow on a sunny day!
    This was a super quick one Lizy, I don't know how you manage to get them done, photographed and posted before you go to work!
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy cards how organised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you knew who left that message... sorry Lizy
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trees on this......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too much snow! Loving the trees :)

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me shiver - lovely Chrismas card Lizy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tree card, like the snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks super Lizy
    I wonder if we will ever get snow in May!
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! You can 'feel' the snow! So effective!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an awesome winter scene card and all done with 3 stamps.

    Ter ;)Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Lizzy! Stylish that silver with white.
    Hope you have seen some sun today.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - this is SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The more snow the better I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this wintery scene Lizy and the snow looks really effective against the dark card stock! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts