Saturday 12 May 2012

Sketch Saturday #207 with Simon Says Stamp!

Good morning! I hope you're all looking forward to a fun weekend...I'm having a child free weekend, thought I am already missing him!
Anyway, here is our new sketch over at Sketch Saturday!

We are sponsored this week by the ever generous Simon Says Stamp!

So here is my card


I made this for a commission.
Papers are from Pink Petticoat & image is Ladybug Crafts Ink, coloured with Promarkers, and that's about it!


Challenges
Passion For Promarkers - Special Birthdays

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the yellows and blues.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card lizy.fab image and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops me again.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Lizy! I love the papers and the colour combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts