Sunday 20 May 2012

Clearly a Wedding Card

Good morning!
Well, I really do have a house full! But I love it! ;)

I had two orders for Wedding cards this week, so here they are...


The image is a download from Papercraft Inspirations...isn't it elegant? I added a veil through a slit in the bride's hair and added pearls. I cut a strip out of the A4 card blank and replaced it with acetate. The card is simply finished with the bride's bouquet and some tiny pearls. I also made inserts to hide the tape and boxes for presentation.

Challenges


I have a feeling this week is going to be very busy! :)
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Just stunning, love how you have incorporated the acetate. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, love the design...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work! These will be kept forever by these lucky couples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful design Lizy, so different. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are simply stunning Lizy, just gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are stunning lizy.so classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Lizy, so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really elegant and beautiful Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizy this is a jaw dropping wedding card design! I love the acetate and the clever way you've given the bride a veil. I love her 3D bouquet too and the pearl embellishments. Brilliant! Hope you're enjoying your houseful! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts