Saturday 29 November 2014

Farewell Sketch Saturday :(

Hello everyone :)
I have a (hopefully) busy day today at a Christmas fair at the lovely Worsley Road United Reformed Church. I am hoping to sell lots of my candles, mirrors, Stampin' Framed etc! If you're nearby, pop in and see all the gorgeous products on display from all the stallholders!

Today's blog post is a little sad....it's my last day as a Saturday Girl. Life has got too busy to keep up with it so I have had to step down. I have loved my time designing for them and I really do wish the girls and the challenge well for the future!

So this week is the 5th week which makes it an open challenge so you can choose any sketch from number #215. I chose sketch #332...

Here is my card...


I have used Trim The Tree DSP and the sentiment from Bright and Beautiful, which I heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Emboss Powder.


I added a little sparkle using some Red Glimmer Paper.

I do hope you will enter the challenge this week, and continue to support it in the future!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, fab paper and a lovely sentiment.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy, love the papers. Hope you have a great day at the Christmas Craft Fair! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.i love the sentiment and fab backing paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts