Tuesday 25 November 2014

Gorgeous Grosgrain and joining offer!

Good morning!

I have exciting news about a joining promotion to tell you about that started today...more about that at the end!

I am here again with another candle I decorated for my stall on Saturday. This time I have used all current products...


I used the gorgeous, and very Christmassy, Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain ribbon, I wrapped the ribbon with Linen Thread, then added a wooden snowflake from my stash, and finished with a Basic Rhinestone which I coloured with my Cherry Cobbler Blendie. 


I do love how this ribbon works so well on the candles...I'm hoping they will be big sellers on Saturday!

So, about that joining promotion....


Just for one week only, from 25th November until 2nd December, you can join for just £74.25!! You still get the same fantastic joining kit; comprising catalogues, order forms and workshop invitations, PLUS £130 worth of products of your choosing!!


Not only that, but you will also get 5% cashback on all orders you or your customers place during December! 


As a new demo, during your first 40 days, if you place an order of £150 or more, you get 30% off, instead of the standard 20% thereafter. Which means that if you place this order during the promotional month of December, you will get a further 5% off, meaning your £150 order would cost you only £97.50!! 

So all in all, you could get yourself £280 worth of gorgeous Stampin' Up! goodies for only £172! But then you've done the maths right??

So what are you waiting for? I would love you to join my lovely team of demos, and when you do, I will send you a welcome gift, and you will also be privvy to our exclusive Facebook group too.

Join My Team

If you would like more information, please do feel free to contact me...I am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Don't forget, this offer is available for any potential Demonstrator....hobby, business, casual...so take up the offer and enjoy the crafting! :)

Have a lovely day and I hope to hear from you very soon!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and will love very pretty as a decoration at Christmas time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you decorated the candle - what a christmas dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your candles are so beautiful- am sure they will be big sellers on Saturday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lizy, Love this candle, love the colours. I'm sure you will seel them.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy your candle is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts