Wednesday 19 November 2014

Many Merry Stars

Good morning all!
I hope you're having a good week so far!

I'm here with my DT card for today's challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches. It' a colour challenge this week...let's take a look...


I do love this colour combo and it seems to be right on trend for Christmas this year...


I used the fab new Many Merry Stars set from the Autumn/Winter supplement for my multi layered card. I heat embossed the 2 star stamps with Silver Stampin' Emboss powder. I carefully positioned the 3 words so I could stamp them in the middle of the top star...easy to do with Photopolymer stamps! 


I then die cut the large star and the Lost Lagoon stars using the matching Stars Framelits. The top star was hand cut out as I wanted it to be a little smaller than the framelit size (it was easy to do by follwing the lines). I embossed the Lost Lagoon panel with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and finished with a Smoky Slate Tafetta Ribbon bow.

We're looking forward to seeing your gorgeous cards and don't forget, we are also having a DT call too!

Have a great day and hopefully I'll see you soon! 
Lizy xx


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lizy - great choice of colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This is so classy looking Lizzy! I'm loving that colour combo! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars! You've picked two great color combos for us this month at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts