Good morning all!
Well it's another gorgeous day here in Bolton, which is fantastic and I love it, but it's no good for crafting......I am torn between enjoying the weather and sitting in my craft room! Going to have to find something I can make in my garden so I don't have to choose!
Anyway, here is the card I made on Monday night for LIM Acetate challenge, but couldn't photograph as it was still wet. I didn't get chance to post yesterday as I spent a fab day with Gemma, and a lovely couple of hours last night with Nikki, so when I got home, I just went to bed!
It was really difficult to make without leaving marks and creases on it! All because of the black background! Anyway, The Butterfly stamp is one I picked up in Harrogate but can't remember who from. I heat embossed it onto the acetate with WOW embossing powder, then wrapped it round the black card blank. I stuck it using glossy accents, then covered where the glue is with a couple of black gems. I finished with sentiment stamped in white ink directly onto the card. Oh and it was really hard to photograph!
The final technique I'm going to try today is embossing the acetate with a folder......if I can bear to stay indoors!
TFL!
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
-
Good morning LIMettes! Well I'm not as early as planned with my entry into the Less Is More-Sketch challenge this week, due to waking ...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
Another interesting one Lizy.
ReplyDeleteYou are a LIMette of such dedication to our challenges!
Well done you!
Chrissie
"LIM"
This is very pretty - I do like the butterfly image - it's fab! Well done a a super card.
ReplyDeleteThis looks so posh, Lizy. Beautiful delicate butterfly image. x
ReplyDeleteVery classy card that butterfly is perfect.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Beautiful! The butterfly is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful butterfly image! Such a pretty card!
ReplyDelete